|White Chocolate Blackberry Mousse Tartlets|
White Chocolate Blackberry Mousse Tartles
Prep Time: 30 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes / Servings: 20 tartlets
- 1 box of Puff Pastry dough (2 sheets), thawed
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tub of PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate Indulgence
- 1 cup Cool Whip topping
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry jam
- 20 small mint leaves
- 20 fresh blackberries
|White Chocolate Blackberry|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper (you may need two cookie sheets. If so, line both with parchment paper).
- Spread out the puff pastry sheets onto a flat surface. Using a drinking glass or a biscuit cutter, cut 9-10 three inch rounds out of each sheet. Cut out the centers of the rounds using a smaller, 1/2" or 1" circle (I used the cap from a small extract bottle).
- Remove and discard the centers and the excess dough. Place the rounds onto the lined cookie sheets and bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the
PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate Indulgence, Cool Whip and seedless
blackberry jam. Mix on high speed with a stand or electric mixer for
about 2-3 minutes until the mousse is combined, smooth, light and
creamy. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds on high heat. Remove immediately and stir until completely melted.
- Lift one of the tartlets off the parchment paper and spoon about 1/2 tsp. of the melted white chocolate onto the parchment paper. Place the tartlet back on top of the melted white chocolate, filling the center of the pastry. Repeat with the other tartlets. Place the cookie sheet(s) with the filled tartlets in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set the white chocolate. Remove from the freezer and set aside until ready to fill.
- Spoon the mousse into a sealable plastic bag or frosting decorator. If using a plastic bag, seal the bag and snip off the corner with some scissors. Pipe the mousse onto the tartlets, in the center first and then around the top in a circular motion.
- Garnish by placing a small mint leaf on the top of each tartlet and then by placing a fresh blackberry on top of each mint leaf.