to my beautiful
Mom, Oct. 1 !
- 2 cups whole wheat white flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup extra light olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine flour, oat bran, flax seed, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and whisk until all ingredients are combined.
- Mix eggs, oil, applesauce, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients slowly and mix until smooth. Stir in zucchini and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 40 to 60 minutes until toothpick tester comes our clean. Cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Post a Comment