Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 10 minutes / Servings: 6 dogs
- 1 can of fat-free turkey chili
- 5 oz. (1/2 tub) Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Santa Fe Blend
- 1 cup shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa fresca
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 6 low-fat all beef hot dogs, grilled
- 6 flour tortillas
- Warm the tortillas on a grill or gas burner until soft and slightly browned.
- Spoon some of the chili into the center of the tortilla. Place the hot dog on top of the chili.
- Top the hot dog with cilantro, cheese, avocado and salsa.
- Wrap the hot dog with the tortilla like a burrito and enjoy!
Wow, that is one awesome dog, very nice, can't wait to try. Love the video.ReplyDelete
You keep coming up with the creative recipes - I love it!! Great work, Hoopfinity!ReplyDelete
Hoop fast, quick and easy recipe, great job!!!!ReplyDelete