|Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream|
I saved just a few calories on this one by using light cream cheese (this gives it the velvety texture without adding gums and/or softeners) and low-fat milk. I didn't want to sacrifice flavor, plus we were so good throughout the rest of our meal, we deserve a REAL treat. ENJOY!
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 20 minutes / Servings: 4
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk (2%)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup canned, unsweetened pumpkin
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup praline pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Gingersnap cookies
- 4 tbsp. Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- In a blender or food processor, combine cream, milk, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, pumpkin and vanilla. Mix until sugar dissolves and all ingredients are combined, about 2 minutes. Transfer ingredients to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer instructions for ice cream. Add pecans 10 minutes into making the ice cream.
- To serve, scoop ice cream into martini glass, garnish with Ginger Snap cookie and drizzle 1 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping. Serve immediately.
Post a Comment