|Chipotle Lime Asparagus|
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 3 minutes / Servings: 4
- 1 lb. asparagus stalks, ends trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut crosswise into rings
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. chipotle pepper powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the asparagus, red bell pepper, chili powder, chipotle powder, salt and pepper. Toss together with tongs and heat on high heat for about 2-3 minutes. Add lime juice, toss and remove from heat.
- To serve: Place the bell pepper rings around the asparagus stalks. Finish with lime zest. Serve immediately.
Post a Comment