|Spinach & Artichoke Bruschetta|
Imagine all the flavors of a warm, creamy spinach & artichoke dip loaded onto your favorite cheesy garlic bread! No dipping, no spreading, no problem! These are easy to make, party platter perfect and finger food friendly. The chive and onion cream cheese in the spread simplifies the recipe by eliminating the need for additional ingredients and spices, it binds the spread together, and it adds flavor with its savory, cheesy, creamy bite. Can you taste it already?
Prep time: 20 minutes / Cook time: 20 minutes / Servings: 12
- 1 loaf of fresh artisan bread
- 8 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup(s) of Kraft Shredded Five Cheese Italian Blend
- 10 ounce(s) of chopped frozen spinach
- 1 13.75 oz. can of artichoke quarters
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- Thaw the spinach by running it under warm water for about 5 minutes. Remove from the package and drain it well by squeezing it with your hands. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Drain and chop about 1/2 of the can of artichokes. This should give you about 1 cup of chopped artichokes. Transfer to the mixing bowl.
- Press or finely chop the garlic cloves and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese and mayonnaise to the mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well with a spoon until all ingredients are combined.
- Cut bread loaf lengthwise, creating two long halves. Cut again crosswise, creating 12-14 bruschetta size breadsticks.
- Generously spread the dip onto the bruschetta pieces with a spoon. Top each piece generously with cheese and arrange onto a cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and slightly browned. Remove from the oven and serve.