|Gluten-Free Greek Vegetable Rotini Bake|
This dish is full of fresh vegetables, garlic infused olive oil, Greek herbs and a delicious gluten free (quinoa based) rotini. You can really use whatever veggies you like, just make sure they've got lots of beautiful color. I also added some fresh Feta Cheese at the end!
Gluten-Free Greek Vegetable Rotini Bake
Prep Time: 20 minutes / Cook Time: 30 minutes / Servings: 4
|Gluten-Free Greek Vegetable|
- 1 box (8oz.) gluten-free rotini
- 2 cups raw spinach, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup artichoke artichoke hearts
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper (jarred), roughly chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup garlic infused extra virgin olive oil (you can substitute with regular olive oil and 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- 2 tsp. salt free Greek herb mix (you can substitute for Italian Seasoning also)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Season the water with salt. Add the rotini and boil for about 7 minutes, just until the pasta is al-dente. Drain from the water and set aside.
- Wash and roughly chop spinach, artichoke hearts, broccoli, roasted red pepper and yellow bell pepper. Transfer to a large casserole dish and mix in with pasta until all ingredients are combined.
- Drizzle in olive oil, sprinkle with Greek herb mix and add salt and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly until all ingredients are combined. Sprinkle with feta cheese (if desired).
- Place in the oven and bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
|Gluten-Free Greek Vegetable Rotini Bake w/Feta Cheese Crumbles|
Post a Comment