|Coconut Milk Green Tea Ice Cream|
Here's the second installment of Phoenix Fusion! This one was filmed in Sedona, Arizona, one of my favorite places of escape! I wanted to do something that made me feel as good as Sedona does, and eating freshly made ice cream does just that!
Coconut Milk Green Tea Ice Cream
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Chill Time: 30 minutes / Servings: 4
|Beautiful Scenery in Sedona, Arizona|
- 1 can Coconut Milk (14 oz.), well chilled
- 1 1/4 cup low-fat milk, well chilled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix on high speed for 30 seconds. Transfer to an ice cream maker and churn for about 30 minutes until desired softness is achieved.
- For firmer ice cream: Transfer to the freezer for one hour before serving.