|Persimmon and Carrot Spice Sorbet|
I love my ice cream and sweets, so this is a really wonderful alternative. The carrot juice is just a healthy bonus! I used sucralose today as a sweetner instead of sugar or agave nectar. I just wanted simple, sweet flavors.
Persimmon and Carrot Spice Sorbet
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Freeze Time: 30 minues / Servings: 4
|Persimmon and Carrot Spice|
- 6 large Fuyu persimmons
- 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice
- 12 packets Splenda
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Remove the hard center stem from the persimmons and cut them into quarters. Transfer them to a blender.
- Add the carrot juice, splenda, cardamom and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer ingredients to an ice cream maker and churn for about 30 minutes. At its finish, the sorbet will be soft set. Transfer to a glass bowl, cover and freeze until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh pomegranite seeds and fennel leaves for garnish.