|Chopped Mediterranean Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette|
This is a beautiful salad recipe that I first had at my gym. There's a great cafe that serves healthy, balanced meals. If you're a vegan, just eliminate the cheese and you've got a really wonderful lunch!
Chopped Mediterranean Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
|Chopped Mediterranean Spinach Salad|
with Lemon Vinaigrette
Prep Time 15 minutes / Cook Time: 0 minutes / Servings: 4-6
- 10oz. washed, baby spinach, chopped
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 15.5 oz. can garbanzo beans or chickpeas
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine chopped spinach, feta, chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and chopped bell pepper. Toss until combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine lemon juice, olive oil, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined. Toss the dressing into the salad or serve separately.