|Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes, Apples and Green Beans|
Needless to say, once I was a believer, it found its way onto the dinner table a lot more. I'm sharing my favorite grilled pork tenderloin recipe with a new side dish we just tried tonight. It was delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes / Cook Time: 25 minutes / Servings: 2
- 16 oz. Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup mustard (any variety is fine, I just used regular yellow)
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced in 1" rounds
- 1 large Fuji or Gala Apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE VEGGIES:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Braise the sweet potatoes on high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add apples, 1/4 water, season with salt, pepper and pumpkin pie spice. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook until apples and sweet potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add green beans, cover, reduce heat to low and cook another 5 minutes.
- Season the pork with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spray a grill pan or grill with non-fat cooking spray. Heat on high heat until a drop of water bounces off the grill. Place the pork chops on the hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes on each side. Do not move the pork while cooking to maintain grill marks.
- After the pork is grilled, remove from heat and cover tightly with tin foil. Let it sit in the foil for 5-10 minutes. This will continue to cook the pork, but keep it tender and juicy.
Place 1/2 of the veggies on a plate and place the pork tenderloin on top. Repeat and enjoy!
Post a Comment