Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes / Servings: 1
- 2 shots espresso
- 16 oz. low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- Brew espresso in an espresso maker.
- Combine milk and chocolate syrup and mix well with spoon or whisk. Microwave on high for two minutes.
- Add peppermint and create foam on top (if desired) with espresso milk steamer.
- Pour in espresso, stir and enjoy!
Hot Holiday Hooch
|Hot Holiday Hooch|
Prep Time: 5 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes / Servings: 2
- 1/2 cup apple cider (Trader Joe's)
- 1 oz. Gran Marnier
- 1 oz. Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. whipped cream
- In a small saucepan heat apple cider to desired temperature. Add Gran Marnier and Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. Mix well.
- Wet the rim of two martini glasses with water and dip in sugar, coating the rims. Pour half of the drink mixture into each glass and garnish with 1 tbsp. each whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.