|Carol A. White aka "Miss Kitty"|
|Ratatouille with Spicy Turkey Sausage|
|Macadamia Crusted Mahi|
with Creamy Lemon Sauce
Carol, you brighten my day with your beautiful sense of humor, your stories of your past life here in San Diego and your personal trainer, Wade, with his sadistic ways!
Everyone, I hope you take the time to look at her blog. http://cwcafetoday.blogspot.com/ and become a follower. She really takes pride in her food, her family and her health. In the meantime, here's the recipe for the Madelaine Chocolate Pops!
|Madelaine Chocolate Pops|
- 2 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 less Fat (soften)
- 1 cup(s) of Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 4 ounce(s) of (4 one ounce squares) Semi-Sweet Chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup(s) of Heavy Cream
- In a medium sauce pan heat cream, bring just to a boil and add Philly cream cheese, hazelnut spread, and baking chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour in a medium size bowl, allow Ganache to cool slightly. Take each Madeleine cake and insert wooden fruit skewers (about 4" long) in the smaller portion of the cake.
- Dip each cake into the Ganache and place on a baking rack or a large baking pan lined with parchment paper. Garnish with chopped hazelnuts and place on serving platter. For an extra treat, serve with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.