|Clockwise from Left: White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles,|
Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles, Hint of Mint Truffles,
Double Chocolate Oreo Truffles
Our final stop on the tremendous truffle journey! Peanut Butter Chocolate! This is my husband's favorite and the filling in these is so decadent and delicious, your peanut butter frosting and filling will never be the same! Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles
Prep Time: 35 minutes / Cook Time: 5 minutes / Servings: 24-48 Truffles
|Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles|
- 10 oz. bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 10 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Reduce heat, add the peanut butter chips and stir until melted on low heat. Remove from heat and transfer to a glass bowl. Place in the refrigerator to set for about 15 minutes.
- Fluff the peanut butter filling with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes, until it is light and slightly lighter in color.
- Using your hands, roll the peanut butter filling into small 1" balls and place on parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate chips into a bowl. Microwave on high heat for 30 seconds, stir and heat again until the chocolate is melted in 30 second increments. Do not overheat the chocolate.
- Using a spoon, dip each truffle into the chocolate and place back onto the parchment paper. Decorate using a cake decorator or Ziploc bag and a little extra filling. When all the truffles are coated and decorated, place them in the freezer for 5 minutes to set the chocolate. Remove and serve.
Post a Comment