|Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu|
When Castor's brother Pollux is released from prison for disclosing evidence, the FBI entices him to speak by bringing in some Italian Tiramisu. Pollux quickly composes and sings a small overture in celebration of the creamy treat, using his fork as his conducting wand.
Now, it's no secret that dessert is my favorite meal of the day, and it's also no secret that Tiramisu is my favorite dessert. I've dreamed up several different versions on this blog and I'm always looking or different ways to dip those pretty little ladyfinger cookies.
Today I'm sharing a wintry version of this fantastic treat. Chocolate and peppermint are two of my favorite flavors, and with a little Kahlua Coffee Liqueur added into the mix, I'm a happy girl. It's Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu!
Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu
Prep time: 15 minutes / Cook time: 30 minutes / Total time: 45 minutes / Servings: 8
- 10 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Original Blend
- 1 ounce(s) of 8 oz. tub Cool Whip Topping
- 4 ounce(s) of Coffee Liqueur
- 2 tsp. of Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1 cup(s) of chocolate syrup
- 2 tbsp. of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 24 Ladyfinger Cookies
- Combine Cooking Creme and Cool Whip and mix with electric mixer until smooth, about 30 seconds. Fold in peppermint extract and set aside.
- Pour 2 oz. of Coffee Liqueur onto a plate. Dredge each ladyfinger cookie through the liqueur for about 1-2 seconds on each side. Arrange the cookies into the bottom of a 9x7 inch deep baking dish.
- Drizzle about 1/3 of the chocolate syrup evenly over the cookies.
- Spread 1/2 of the cooking creme mixture evenly over the cookies.
- Repeat steps 2-4 and place over the bottom layer.
- Finish by sifting 2 tbsp. cocoa powder over the top layer of cooking creme and by drizzling the remaining chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Post a Comment