Guacamole is the perfect way to dress avocados up with other nutrient rich, raw vegetables. In this case, I also supplemented with a little tropical fruit for some sweetness. This recipe is easy, healthy, delicious, quick and FUN! I love dipping carrots, celery, cucumber and other fresh veggies instead of traditional, fried corn chips for an even healthier bite. Enjoy some delicious mango guacamole!
Prep Time: 15 minutes / Cook Time: 0 minutes / Servings: 8
- 4 ripe avocados, chopped
- 1 Roma Tomato, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, membrane and seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 medium size mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large serving bowl combine avocado, mango, scallion, jalapeno, cilantro and tomato. Mix well with a spoon.
- Squeeze lime juice on top and add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir again to combine. Serve with chips and fresh vegetables.