|Real Women of Philadelphia|
Season Two Cookbook
Kraft has managed to be so kind and encouraging with all of us, anyone who is a member of the Kraft community knows who the Real Women of Philadelphia are. It is something that I am very proud to be a part of.
This book is a culmination of the best of the best of their second season. My dessert dish, "Peanut Butter S'mores Shooters" is featured on page 65, and is just a shadow of the many other DELICIOUS and incredible dishes that our little family has dreamed up.
It's available on www.lulu.com as a free electronic download, or $21.50 for a paperback version. Please feel free to download, look, cook and enjoy!
Get ready for Season three....it starts on Monday!
|Peanut Butter S'mores Shooters|
- 4 ounce(s) of Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese
- 12 Graham Cracker Sheets (48 individual crackers)
- 10 ounce(s) of bag of peatnut butter morsels
- 7 ounce(s) of jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup(s) of low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup(s) of chocolate syrup
- In a medium saucepan, combine peanut butter morsels, milk and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Cook on medium heat and stir until combined and melted, about 5 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a glass mixing bowl and place in the freezer to set for about 10 minutes. Remove and mix with electric mixer until a light, fluffy peanut butter creme is created, about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the graham crackers in a plastic, sealable bag. Seal the bag and break up the crackers with your hands, creating different size small chunks and crumbs. Transfer to a separate mixing bowl and add the chocolate syrup. Mix well until combined.
- Using 2oz. shot glasses, spoon about 1 tbsp. of the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each of the shot glasses. Follow with 1 tbsp. of the peanut butter creme, then 1 tbsp. of the marshmallow creme. Finish with another 1 tbsp. of the graham cracker mixture.
- Note: If using tall, narrow shot glasses, fill two separate, small plastic bags with the peanut butter and marshmallow creme, snip off a corner and pipe the cremes into the shot glasses. Serve with long neck teaspoons.